- iPhone 5S Features Revealed $AAPLPosted 2 days ago
- BlackBerry Might Release Phablets $BBRYPosted 2 days ago
- Macy’s Confirms Strong Retail Sales – $MPosted 4 days ago
- The Radio Revolution: Apple vs. Google $AAPL $GOOGPosted 4 days ago
- Google Keynote I/O 2013 Conference Android Highlights – $GOOGPosted 4 days ago
2016 US presidential poll: voters favor Hillary Clinton over potential Republican candidates
Fourth Estate Cooperative Staff
Washington, DC, United States (4E) – Hillary Clinton, former first lady and recently retired secretary of state, tops 2016 U.S. presidential polls as voters favored her over potential Republican candidates.
According to Quinnipiac University poll, Clinton would easily defeat New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and other Republican candidates Marco Rubio and Mitt Romney’s running mate Paul Ryan. “Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton would start a 2016 presidential campaign with enormous advantages,” said the polling institute’s assistant director Peter Brown.
“She obviously is by far the best known, and her more than 20 years in the public spotlight allows her to create a very favourable impression on the American people,” he added.