- Amazon Will Publish Fan Fiction in Kindle Store $AMZNPosted 7 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Sold 10 million Units in Less Than One MonthPosted 7 hours ago
- Top 10 MicroCap Stocks With Highest ReturnPosted 10 hours ago
- Chipotle Now Labels Ingredients: Exposes GMOs Used $CMGPosted 1 day ago
- BlackBerry Will Offer BBM For Other Devices $BBRYPosted 1 day ago
Galaxy S4 rumors continue to dominate smartphone news
Jeremiah Yap – Fourth Estate Cooperative Writer
New York, NY, United States (4E) – It is widely speculated and believed that Samsung is set to unveil the Galaxy S4 on March 14 in an event in New York City.
With the date less than two weeks away, rumors of how Samsung’s latest smartphone will look like and what specs it will carry are burning like wildfire.
According to tech rumor authority @evleaks on Twitter, the Samsung Galaxy S4 will have a Super AMOLED Full HD touch screen, storage options of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB, and a 13 megapixel camera.
The camera will feature autofocus and LED flash.
It will run the latest Google mobile OS Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. @evleaks did post images of what the Galaxy S4 is figured to look like. It reports that the latest Samsung offering will have a 5-inch screen.
Aside from the rumors mentioned by @evleaks, there’s also speculation that the latest Galaxy smartphone will have two quad-core processors, making it the first mobile device with an octo-core processor.
The tech rumor mill @evleaks has been fairly accurate in the past, but it’s best to treat these speculations and images as just rumors. The great thing about these proposed rumors is that consumers have a basis of what to expect when Samsung does actual reveal the S4 in New York City.