- Amazon Will Publish Fan Fiction in Kindle Store $AMZNPosted 3 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Sold 10 million Units in Less Than One MonthPosted 3 hours ago
- Top 10 MicroCap Stocks With Highest ReturnPosted 8 mins ago
- Chipotle Now Labels Ingredients: Exposes GMOs Used $CMGPosted 21 hours ago
- BlackBerry Will Offer BBM For Other Devices $BBRYPosted 21 hours ago
How To Budget A Wedding
Planning a wedding can be one of the greatest things in your life, while also being incredibly stressful. With so many different things to plan and pay for, wedding budgeting can be a bit overwhelming. Yet, don’t fret for there are ways to make this simpler for yourself and your spouse; they all include solid planning and keeping track of everything down to the penny. There is also the option of hiring a wedding planner who can do all the planning for you, but if you choose to save some money and do it yourself, here are some things to keep in mind.
- Decorations (Flowers, vases, etc.)
- Dress (For you and your bridesmaids)
- Beauty, hair, health
- Hotel Stay
Each of these categories can have many details and choices within it, so as you can see, it is very important to take the time to plan every little detail with a frugal mind, otherwise your final total payments could be out of control. To ensure keeping track of every little detail, here are some great sites that have online budgeting tools which can be very helpful.