- Amazon Will Publish Fan Fiction in Kindle Store $AMZNPosted 12 hours ago
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Sold 10 million Units in Less Than One MonthPosted 12 hours ago
- Top 10 MicroCap Stocks With Highest ReturnPosted 15 hours ago
- Chipotle Now Labels Ingredients: Exposes GMOs Used $CMGPosted 2 days ago
- BlackBerry Will Offer BBM For Other Devices $BBRYPosted 2 days ago
Investor Awareness Services from Wall Street
Wall Street Media Co.
Market awareness for Small Cap Companies
PROMOTIONAL “MARKET AWARENESS” INSERTS IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
If you’re an OTC, Pink Sheet, or Nasdaq company trading under $5, you understand that getting your company’s investment offering in front of a verified, affluent audience of investors is challenging. BUT, imagine being able to put your company in front of 1.2 MILLION investor subscribers to THE WALL STREET JOURNAL with your own “attention commanding” 1-16 page full color insert. Placed in the middle of the WSJ, your market awareness insert will literally fall into the laps of more than a million paid subscribers.
Unique Benefits of Wall-Street.com’s Inserts in The Wall Street Journal
- Targeted audience distribution of up to 1.2M affluent investor subscribers with a $257,000 avg. household income
- 250,000-1.2M circulation can be split over 2-4 days for maximum exposure
- Flexibility to choose demographic markets (i.e., East Coast, Middle America, California and Nevada, Chicago and Texas, etc.)
- WSJ subscribers spend an average 58 mins. a day reading the Wall Street Journal
- Your insert is “attention commanding” because it sits in the middle of the most prestigious financial newspaper in the world.
Supply us with your print-ready 1-16 page insert or let Wall-Street.com design one for you. Either way, our promotional insert program will attract the attention of an audience with whom you’ve always wanted to connect.
OPT-IN EMAIL CAMPAIGNS: “The Digital Approach that Works”
Our comprehensive email campaigns are designed to create enhanced market awareness support. Utilizing our network of award-winning Gold Star Email Partners, we can help you reach an extensive database of permission-based investor email subscribers that number into the many millions.
Our email programs offer
- Proprietary in-house lists
- Opt-In “investor interest” lists
- Wall Street Journal custom email list (*limited availability)
TOP 10 FEATURED COMPANY LISTING ON HOMEPAGE OF WALL-STREET.COM
Your company can be featured as a Top 10 Company on the Homepage of Wall-Street.com or as a Top 10 Microcap Leader. Your listing includes a full company profile with overview, website, stock information and company filings.
- Banners, pay per click, and rich media ads on networks of investor and stock-related websites
- Chat room awareness and response
- Social media campaigns that utilize a plethora of blogs, posts, tweets, and social interactive sites to reach out to investors around the globe
PUBLIC RELATIONS: “Raise Your Company’s Visibility in the Media”
Wall-Street.com’s public relations (PR) programs are designed to create awareness with your targeted audience (investors and/or consumers) by securing media coverage for your company online and in print. By reaching out to the media, we can help your company establish credibility and create awareness. We have found that investor and consumer perceptions are influenced–first–by a company’s actual performance and–second–by the media. Members of the current Wall-Street.com team have secured media coverage for clients in hundreds of media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal, AP, Reuters, NY Times, Forbes, Newsweek, USA Today, and numerous niche/vertical publications.
GUARANTEED NEWSPAPER ARTICLE PLACEMENTS
Different from an ad, this is an actual newspaper feature story about your company that includes its trading symbol, guaranteed to run in at least 50 newspapers. A great tool prior to the launch of a campaign or for companies with limited news. Articles about your company will appear within 30 days and can be repurposed in press releases, market awareness material, promotional literature, and more.
ANALYST REPORTS: “Have the Experts Help Tell Your Story”
On your behalf, Wall-Street.com will work with an affiliated, external analyst to assist in the preparation of an analyst report that features
- A Target Price
- An Investment Opinion
- Upside Potential
- Business Model Overview
- Reasons to Invest
Analyst Reports can be:
- repurposed in email campaigns
- used as printed inserts in The Wall Street Journal or Financial Times
- the landing page when a banner or rich media ad is clicked on
- one of the pieces used in a content syndication program
- Included in investor presentations, and more.
CONTENT SYNDICATION: “Control the Search Results Users See”
Boost your online reputation and control the search results people see with an aggressive original article distribution strategy. This service is designed to help your company’s news and original content we create on your behalf (articles, educational info, tips, etc.)
- populate the search engines with results YOU want users to see (thus pushing down any negative or unwanted search results)
- digitally reach appropriately targeted websites and feeds, and
- provide syndicated content for other websites.
Just as you would require the skills of SEO experts to ensure that your website lands up on the front page of all related keyword searches, the same expertise is needed to help your news and original content connect with your target audiences, create search results for your company, increase hits, and most importantly–boost your company’s image.
We will create content that is relevant to your intended target audiences, deliver it to the media that can best expose it, and also ensure sufficient back links to your website.
TRADE SHOW SUPPORT:
Members of the current Wall-Street.com executive team possess over 15 years experience in the tradeshow and convention environment. We know what works and what doesn’t. We believe that if your company can’t stick out at a tradeshow, don’t bother exhibiting.
Our goal is to create for you a branded environment that attracts attention, invites people to interact with and experience your brand, and stimulates conversation and sales.
Our services include:
- Booth Conceptualization
- Custom Booth Design
- Custom Giveaways
- Procurement of Booth and Delivery
- Manning Booth During the Tradeshow
- Set Up and Tear Down
We will work with you to achieve your vision, drive foot traffic, and build awareness so that your company WILL stick out.
Jerrold D. Burden, President
6301 N W 5th Way
Fort Lauderdale, Fl. 33308