CollabRx, Inc. (CLRX)
CollabRx is a data analytics company that uses cloud-based expert systems to inform healthcare decision-making by aggregating and contextualizing the world’s knowledge on genomics-based medicine with specific insights from the nation’s top clinical experts.
That means they:
- Recruit experts and key opinion leaders to lead Editorial Boards
- Find and analyze information on therapies, clinical trials and diagnostics
- Organize this information into standard and interactive frameworks known as Molecular Disease Models, which are published in peer-reviewed literature
- Convert information into knowledge and personalized therapy options
- Make knowledge and recommendations accessible through Web-based and mobile applications
- Dynamically update content to reflect continuous changes in the science and medicine
- These activities result in products and services that support the unique needs of multiple healthcare markets.
Milestone Scientific, Inc. (MLSS)
At Milestone Scientific, we are passionate about revolutionizing the doctor and patient injection experience. Since 1995, our commitment to advancing the science of computer-controlled drug delivery technologies has earned us global distinction as an industry leader and pioneering innovators in the fields of medicine and dentistry.
Skyline Medical, Inc. (BIOR)
BioDrain Medical Inc. has a fully automated, patented, and FDA cleared surgical fluid disposal device—the STREAMWAY System—that virtually eliminates operating room workers’ exposure to blood, irrigation fluid and other potentially infectious fluids found in the surgical environment.
ProUroCare Medical, Inc. (PUMD)
ProUroCare is engaged in the business of developing innovative products for the detection and characterization of prostate disease. Our initial product is a “prostate mechanical imaging” device called the ProUroScan System. The ProUroScan is an imaging system that is designed to produce an elasticity image of the prostate as an adjunctive aid in visualizing and documenting abnormalities of the prostate that have been detected by a digital rectal examination (“DRE”). As an adjunct to DRE, the ProUroScan system will be used following an abnormal DRE to generate real-time images of the prostate that can be stored electronically.
AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (ADK)
Phone: (678) 869-5116
AdCare manages, develops, and acquires nursing homes, assisted living facilities, independent living facilities, dementia/Alzheimer’s units, sub-acute units, retirement communities, and more.