- Chipotle Now Labels Ingredients: Exposes GMOs Used $CMGPosted 14 hours ago
- BlackBerry Will Offer BBM For Other Devices $BBRYPosted 14 hours ago
- Electronic Arts Will Release Games For Wii U – $EA $NTDOYPosted 15 hours ago
- Netflix is Internet Entertainment Giant $NFLXPosted 16 hours ago
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox One $MSFTPosted 1 day ago
The Beatles’ Ringo Starr to debut exhibit at the Grammy Museum
Paula David – Fourth Estate Cooperative Reporter
Los Angeles, CA, United States (4E) – Ringo Starr is set to debut his exhibition, “Ringo: Peace & Love” in June at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles.
According to a press release published Thursday, the exhibit, dubbed first of its kind in the United States as it focuses on a rock drummer, “will offer visitors an unprecedented in-depth look at all aspects of Starr’s musical and creative life – as a musician, artist, actor” and his own self.
Aside from showcasing an array of memento including never before seen photographs, footage and other items, the interactive exhibit also allows visitors to take a drum lesson with Starr himself.
Bob Santelli, Executive Director of the Grammy Museum said in a statement, “I’m honored that Ringo has chosen to work with us to create ‘Ringo: Peace & Love.’ We are particularly excited to celebrate Starr’s extraordinary musical legacy with the legions of fans who admire him, as well as to introduce him to a new generation of music lovers.”
“Ringo: Peace & Love” opens on June 12 and will run until November this year, after which the exhibit will tour in selected cities.